Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 4- July 2nd, 2011 Only in Argentina

oday was a day of a lot of boring with a little excitement thrown in. Last night when I went to bed at 11:30 I thought that was it, but at 2:30 I woke up to music and singing in the common area. I decided to check it out and it was one of my roommates and two of the other dancers in the program. They were all dressed up and invited me to go out with them. Did I mention no one even thinks of going out until atleast two in the morning here?


I hesitated at first, but hey I´m only here once, so i went and got dressed and we went to a place just around the corner from our apartment. A raegae club. Did I mention that other than their fashion they are about ten years behind on everything else? This club was supposed to be happening, but when we got there, not so much, we were too early, go figure. So we decided to run (because it was cold) to another near by club, and I was totally wearing the wrong shoes! but anyways, we got to the club and there was karaoke!!!




Needless to say I slept until 11:30. I got dressed and got myself organized, then headed out for a few groceries. I was getting cold and tired so I headed back to the apartment, but I did stop for an empanada first, and it was muy delisiouso!!!



I took a nap and did a little reading, and then headed out on a search for a pillow, which I finally found. YaY!!! I picked up a few more groceries and then headed back in to read and check email and such.


When I thought I was done for the day and was contemplating my pajamas, the new roomie showed up, and some of us headed to Capital Pub, the first bar in San Telmo, for dinner. Then we girls head to Fredo to get Ice Cream. Im gonna have to get into class quick if we keep eating ice cream, because its soo good.


Anyways we just got back, but Im already in my pajamas, so I really think im going to bed this time.


Goodnight All!!! Love yall and miss yall : ) o and ill post pics tomorrow morning

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hi!

    I'm a blogging pal of your Mom's, and I just got here. Will return to read more carefully.

    Have a wonderful, safe time.

    Gentle hugs,
    "Auntie" Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like your kinda place doodle bug...glad you found a pillow...

    ReplyDelete